Important info for the 4th night – 4.09

The weather is very unpredictable tonight. We are prepared to hold the event but still if the conditions worsen in terms of rain and thunderstorm, we will be forced to close the park because of the safety. Please follow the news on the web site of the event – and Those of your who can not […]