Important info for the 4th night – 4.09

The weather is very unpredictable tonight. We are prepared to hold the event but still if the conditions worsen in terms of rain and thunderstorm, we will be forced to close the park because of the safety. Please follow the news on the web site of the event – and

Those of your who can not use their tickets tonight can visit the event in the remaining days.

Like this article?

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linkdin
Share on Pinterest