The forecast for today is dynamic and we are monitoring closely the situation. In the last several days
the rains in Sofia were local and didn’t reach Vrana park so far.
If we have to make changes in the plans for tonight, we will publish the information at 19:30 in the
News section of the official website of the event. Please stay informed by checking the site!
We assure all the visitors, who have tickets for tonight, that if the event is canceled today due to the
weather, they will have the opportunity to visit SOFIA LIGHTS in the coming days.
If there is no new information at 19:30, that means that the event is going as planned.